What's Different About Australian Cobberdogs?
* Apart from not smelling doggy- even when they're wet -
* Apart from having a non shedding, allergy friendly coat-
* Apart from an innate connection with human minds-
* Apart from being so brilliant to train that it's almost scary,
* Apart from an uncanny intuition and wisdom (even in young puppies) -
And combined with a goofy sense of humor,
Plus coming in three sizes-Miniature Medium and Standard-
They're not all that different to any other kind of dog. Oh! and did I mention that they are probably the healthiest pure dog breed on planet earth?